Plant based since 2012, Beverly Bowen enjoys finding and creating recipes that are both healthy and delicious. Watch a culinary demo of SOS Free, Gratifying Granola!
Gratifying Granola Dry Ingredients
Gratifying Granola Wet Ingredients
Gratifying Granola Ingredients added at the end
Gratifying Granola Instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. If desired line a baking sheet or large pan with parchment paper.
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl – exclusive of raisins or dried fruit.
- Combine wet ingredients – using your choice of sweeteners to total approximately 1 ½ cups liquid. If using date paste heat ingredients in a saucepan to melt it. If using whole dates use a high-speed blender to liquify. May omit date syrup – increase other sweeteners
- Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients and toss well to combine and coat everything.
- Spread in a baking pan and bake for 35-45 minutes until golden.
- Stir every 7 minutes. If you like it soft, cook it less – if you like it crispy, cook it longer.
- Remove from the oven and add the raisins and/or dried fruit of your choice.
- If using coconut flakes you may choose to add them after baking as well.
- Store in an airtight container. Keeps well. Enjoy!
Hi I’m Amy. My husband Rick & I adopted a Whole Plant lifestyle in 2012. We have had fantastic health results. Together, we’ve lost over 130 pounds! We offer private, lifestyle coaching and Zoom cooking lessons. We love to share our knowledge of this lifestyle and hope to spread the word and help others to Be Strong, Be Well and Be Green!🌱
We work many hours bringing this information to you. Kindly show your appreciation by following and sharing this blog. This lets us know you liked reading, watching and would like to see more content like this. When you follow, it also helps us grow to increase the quantity and quality for your reading / viewing. 💞
Be Strong, Be Well and Be Green!🌱
The contents of this video/website are for informational purposes only. Information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment. Always consult your health care provider if you have any health related concerns or questions.
When you use our Affiliate links to make purchases we do earn a small commission without any extra cost to you.