Since going WFPB in 2020, Janet lost over 40 pounds. Hear how Janet lost the weight and stays compliant while she rides bicycle tours around the world! Also watch her traveling recipe demo!
Janet’s Bio and Contact Info Below.
Click Here to arrange private Zoom cooking classes or coaching with this lifestyle.
Hi I’m Amy. My husband Rick & I adopted a Whole Plant lifestyle in 2012. We have had fantastic health results. Together, we’ve lost over 130 pounds! We offer private, lifestyle coaching and Zoom cooking lessons. We love to share our knowledge of this lifestyle and hope to spread the word and help others to Be Strong, Be Well and Be Green!🌱
Easy Salad Ingredients
Easy Salad Instructions
- Chop all veggies and fruits and combine.
- Squeeze juice of lime.
- Add along with Balsamic vinegar.
Rice Cooker Veggie Soup Ingredients
Rice Cooker Instructions
- Chop all veggies and see if they fit in the rice cooker.
- If you need some room, cook the potato in the microwave and add to the soup when it is done.
- Once all veggies are in the pot, fill with water, sprinkle on any spice you like.
- Start rice cooker on soup button.
- Cooks for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Add cut up potato (cooked in microwave)
The contents of this video/website are for informational purposes only. Information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment. Always consult your health care provider if you have any health related concerns or questions.
Be Strong, Be Well and Be Green!🌱
When you use our Affiliate links to make purchases we do earn a small commission without any extra cost to you.
2 thoughts on “Stay Compliant on a Plant Based Diet While Traveling Janet Anspach-Rickey Lost Over 40 Pounds!”
Hi Amy! I LOVE your dressing ( Amy’s Dressing)..I make it just about every week. Thank you!!!
I am so happy that you are enjoying the dressing. We also use it to add extra flavor to our cooked dishes, like mushrooms! Thanks for reading and commenting. Be Strong, Be Well and Be Green!🌱