Adding Flavor to Food is Easy if You Know!
Thomas shows you how to easily prepare a flavorful, SOS Free, Whole Food, Plant Based dish.
Strawberry Bean Salad
- 2 mini cucumbers diced into small pieces
- 1/2 cup julienned carrots
- 1/2 cup green peppers diced into small pieces
- 1 cup strawberries chopped into small pieces (Save a few strawberries to quarter for the garnish)
- 1 – 15.5oz can of black beans
- 1 – 15.5 oz. can of pinto beans
- 1 – 15.5 oz. can of garbanzo beans
- 1 tsp Dried Cilantro (sub 1/4 cup fresh)
- 1/4 cup California Balsamic Strawberry Blonde Balsamic
- Drain and Rinse Beans
- In a Large bowl, combine all ingredients. Garnish with the quartered strawberries and Cilantro
- Chill, then eat! Great as a salad, or in wraps.
This recipe is from California Balsamic
Promotion for California Balsamic: Receive 2 free sample sized vinegars, flavor of their choice, with any order. Type BGWA (as in “Be Green With Amy”), in the “Order Notes” box at the bottom of the checkout page, along with the name of the 2 vinegar flavors you wish to receive FREE with your order!
Having challenges with this lifestyle?
Want to schedule a Zoom Cooking Class?
I would love to provide you with more help!
To get notifications of more interviews, subscribe to Be Green With Amy YouTube!
Be Strong, Be Well and Be Green!🌱
Hi I’m Amy. My husband Rick & I adopted a Whole Plant lifestyle in 2012. We have had fantastic health results. Together, we’ve lost over 130 pounds! We offer private, lifestyle coaching and Zoom cooking lessons.
When you use our Affiliate links to make purchases we do earn a small commission without any extra cost to you.