Easy, Raw and Delicious Root and Fruit Salad
I couldn’t believe how easy it was to make this dish! That’s why I included it in my “Hey, I Can Make That!” series which you can watch here.
Ingredients Root and Fruit Salad Be Green With Amy
Instructions Root and Fruit Salad Be Green With Amy
- Use a food processor to grate sweet potato, carrot, apple and ginger.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Allow to marinate for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Note: I do not peel the sweet potato, carrot, apple or ginger (I use organic)
- Root and Fruit Salad Be Green With Amy
I like to shred with this food processor.
Hi I’m Amy. My husband Rick & I adopted a Whole Plant lifestyle in 2012. We have had fantastic health results. Together, we’ve lost over 130 pounds! We offer private, lifestyle coaching and Zoom cooking lessons. We love to share our knowledge of this lifestyle and hope to spread the word and help others to Be Strong, Be Well and Be Green!🌱