Watch Addie Dulaney Majnaric, RDN culinary demo and Q + A!
Addie shows you how to make Shake ‘n’ Bake Tofu with Orange Ginger Stir Fry Sauce, a delicious Whole Food, Plant Based dish!
Shake ‘n’ Bake Tofu
- 14 oz. block Extra Firm/Firm Tofu
- 1 Tbsp Tapioca Flour (or cornstarch/arrowroot)
- 1/4 cup Flour of your choosing
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Ginger Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne
- Preheat Oven to 375°F
- Chop tofu into small blocks
- Combine all ingredients (other than Tofu) in a container with a lid or gallon silicone bag
- Add tofu to container, seal and shake it up!!
- Pour coated Tofu onto parchment paper or sil pat lined baking sheet
- Bake for 25 minutes or until lightly browned
*to match your tofu with recipe of choice, change the dry seasonings to match the cuisine style being made
*makes 4-5 servings
Orange Ginger Stir Fry Sauce
- 3 Tbsp low sodium tamari (or coconut aminos)
- 1 cup water
- 1 ½ Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp agave or date paste
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 2 inch peeled ginger root
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 peeled cutie oranges
- *optional additions: onion powder, cayenne/sriracha
- Combine all in a food processor or blender and blend until a smooth sauce is formed
- Add to a small sauce pan, and bring to a slow boil – stirring occasionally with a whisk
- Once boiling, reduce heat to a simmer and continue to stir occasionally until sauce begins to thicken
- Turn heat down and continue to stir until desired consistency is reached
- Serve right after or store in a container in the refrigerator for 1 week
Watch the video as Addie also talks about how you can easily lose weight while eating delicious food till comfortably full! Learn how this lifestyle can prevent and reverse heart disease, Type 2 Diabetes, Hypertension and more!
Addie co-authored this book:
Having challenges with this lifestyle?
Want to schedule a Zoom Cooking Class?
I would love to provide you with more help!
Addie Dulaney Majnaric is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and Licensed Dietitian in the state of Texas and Florida. Specializing in lifestyle disease reversal & prevention through the promotion of a plant based diet – Addie has a strong passion for creating optimal health and wellness through the power of plants for a multitude of populations including: athletes, families, and those looking to reverse current lifestyle diseases and conditions such as Type 2 Diabetes, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, Cardiovascular Disease, Obesity/Overweight, Chronic Inflammatory Conditions, and Gastrointestinal Health. She wishes to break the vicious dieting cycle that so many are on and to eliminate the myth that aging go hand in hand with declining health.
She works remotely in Houston, TX as the Health & Wellness Coordinator with Dr. Jaimela J Dulaney’s medical practice, based in Southwest Florida. Through the practice, she facilitates tele-health coaching programs, develops recipes for nutrition classes, manages the online education portal for the practice, and develops full encompassing health and wellness plans for members of the practice. With this platform, members have access to nutrition & health coaching from Addie as well as physician advisement – no matter their physical location as the practice offers local as well as online membership programs. You can find out more about the plant strong medical practice at DoctorDulaney.com. Addie is also a coauthor of the cookbook, “Plant-based Wellness Cookbook: Three Generations of Cooking-the Doctor, the Dietitian, and the Diva”.
In her spare time, Addie enjoys long distance running, strength training, trying new whole food plant based recipes for her family and most of all, spending time with her husband, new baby boy and their rescue cat and dog.
To get notifications of more interviews, subscribe to Be Green With Amy YouTube!
Be Strong, Be Well and Be Green!🌱
When you use our Affiliate links to make purchases we do earn a small commission without any extra cost to you.