Best to make 2 batches because you might eat one all by yourself. I love this method of cooking! If you have a root vegetable that you don’t know what to do with, like a turnip, beet, yam, radish, etc., this is the simple way to make it taste delicious!
You could roast other vegetables as well. I love this method of cooking because you don’t have to stand over a stove and you can fill all the racks of your oven, with trays of deliciousness!
No Oil – Roasted Vegetables Ingredients
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- To prepare Brussels sprouts, cut off stem base, peel outer leaves and cut a cross 1/4″ deep in base of stem.
- Toss all ingredients, (except dry seasonings) in a large bowl. Pour into a large baking pan that has been lined with a silicone baking mat or unbleached parchment paper and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with dry seasonings.
- Cover with parchment paper and then aluminum foil over the parchment paper and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the cover, stir, and bake for an additional 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Note: Can use frozen vegetables instead of fresh. In the picture, I just used the vegetable I had, the vegetables in the recipe are just a suggestion. Also, you can vary the seasonings to your taste.
Hi I’m Amy. My husband Rick & I adopted a Whole Plant lifestyle in 2012. We have had fantastic health results. Together, we’ve lost over 130 pounds! We offer private, lifestyle coaching and Zoom cooking lessons. We love to share our knowledge of this lifestyle and hope to spread the word and help others to Be Strong, Be Well and Be Green!🌱