Don’t know what to make for Thanksgiving? Cookbook author Faith Ralphs will show us how to prepare delicious, plant based, Thanksgiving recipes.
Faith’s Recipes, Bio and Contact Info Below.
Plant-Based Cooking for Kids: A Plant-Based Family Cookbook with Over 70 Whole-Food, Plant-Based Recipes for Kids
Click Here to arrange private Zoom cooking classes or coaching with this lifestyle.
Hi I’m Amy. My husband Rick & I adopted a Whole Plant lifestyle in 2012. We have had fantastic health results. Together, we’ve lost over 130 pounds! We offer private, lifestyle coaching and Zoom cooking lessons. We love to share our knowledge of this lifestyle and hope to spread the word and help others to Be Strong, Be Well and Be Green!🌱
Faith Ralphs, blogger at https://faithfulplateful.com/, currently lives in the Boise, Idaho area with her husband and three young children (including a newborn!). She’s been fascinated with health and nutrition since she was a child, and in an effort to avoid the Standard American Diseases, she has transitioned to a whole-food, plant-based lifestyle. She has a degree from Brigham Young University in Public Health, and has been a health coach for the past 5 years. She understands how tricky it can be to feed your children nutritiously in our culture, and is on a mission to provide simple and sustainable ideas to feed our families in a way that truly nourishes them. Her children’s whole food plant based cookbook “Plant Based Cooking for Kids” is available for pre-order right now on Amazon or at Bushel and Peck Books.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Make a well in the center and add wet ingredients. Mix well, but do not over-stir as that creates tougher bread.
- Pour into a greased 9×13 pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden and cracked on top, and a toothpick comes out clean.
- For Gluten-free
*Replace whole wheat flour with 1 cup of additional cornmeal. Bake for about 40 minutes, until firm to the touch. This creates cornbread with a great texture. Alternatively, you can use 1 cup of all-purpose gluten-free flour and bake for the original 25-30 minutes.
Cranberry Sauce Ingredients
Cranberry Sauce Instructions
- Rinse the cranberries and pick out any soggy ones.
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce to a low simmer.
- Stir and cook until the cranberries burst and mixture is thick.
- Can be made ahead of time and kept in the fridge for up to 5 days.