When Venus Demarco was diagnosed with breast cancer, she went on an international journey of self-discovery where she learned to heal not only her body, but also her mind and spirit.
Hi I’m Amy. My husband Rick & I adopted a Whole Plant lifestyle in 2012. We have had fantastic health results. Together, we’ve lost over 130 pounds! We offer private, lifestyle coaching and Zoom cooking lessons. We love to share our knowledge of this lifestyle and hope to spread the word and help others to Be Strong, Be Well and Be Green!🌱
Venus DeMarco has never met a stranger and within the first five minutes of meeting her, you’ll understand why. She draws you in with her engaging questions and vivacious personality—it will feel like you’ve known her for years. When Venus was diagnosed with breast cancer over twelve years ago, doctors recommended that she have a double mastectomy followed by chemotherapy. She rejected their conventional methods and their fear and instead, she embraced her faith and chose various natural treatments. After one year, the cancer had not spread, and the tumor had shrunk.
Just two years later, she was cancer free and has been ever since. Venus’s book, Fearless is a memoir that details this life-changing journey.
She is an author, national speaker and cooking educator who currently resides in Florida and feels at home in Austin, Texas. Her mission is simple—to get people back into the kitchen, communing with friends and family and making healthy and nourishing meals from her “My Healing Kitchen” cookbook.
She dreams of launching a plant-based (vegan) cooking show to millions around the globe. Venus lives her mission and when she isn’t creating magic in the kitchen, you’ll find her spending time outdoors with close friends and family or paddle boarding with her adopted dog (and sidekick), Stella.
To learn more and connect with Venus, visit www.venusdemarco.org/
Buffalo Sauce Ingredients
Buffalo Sauce Instructions
- Put everything in a Nutribullet and blend until smooth.
Hemp Seed Ranch Dressing Ingredients
Hemp Seed Ranch Dressing Dry Ingredients
Hemp Seed Ranch Dressing Ingredients To be folded in at the end
Hemp Seed Ranch Dressing Wet ingredients
Hemp Seed Ranch Dressing Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350
- First toast pecans and set aside to cool.
- Do that by heating an iron skillet or non-stick pan over medium high heat.
- Toss pecans in and heat them up turning them often until you can smell the aroma and they have browned. Do not burn, this will just take a few minutes.
- In a blender add oats and blend to a fine powder and put in a medium mixing bowl.
- No need to wash the blender.
- Add milk, dates, pumpkin, vanilla, and apple cider vinegar.
- Blend till dates are completely blended
- Add the wet mixture to the dry and incorporate all ingredients till this mixture is completely mixed.
- Fold in pecans and figs
- Line muffin tins with muffin liners or use silicone muffin tins.
- Scoop mixture evenly between all twelve muffin holders.
- Bake 25-30 minutes
- Let cool 15 minutes
The contents of this video/website are for informational purposes only. Information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment. Always consult your health care provider if you have any health related concerns or questions.
Be Strong, Be Well and Be Green!🌱
When you use our Affiliate links to make purchases we do earn a small commission without any extra cost to you.