Tostadas de Ceviche Ingredients
Tostadas de Ceviche Instructions
- Mash hearts of palm with a potato masher or dice to desired size.
- In bowl, combine hearts of palm, tomatoes, serrano chiles, onion, avocado, cilantro, oregano, lime juice and stir. Add little salt or salt substitute like Table Tasty.
- Allow mixture to sit in fridge at least an hour.
- Top tostada with mixture and more avocado if desired.
- Some people like topping with a sauce like Cholula.
Hi I’m Amy. My husband Rick & I adopted a Whole Plant lifestyle in 2012. We have had fantastic health results. Together, we’ve lost over 130 pounds! We offer private, lifestyle coaching and Zoom cooking lessons. We love to share our knowledge of this lifestyle and hope to spread the word and help others to Be Strong, Be Well and Be Green!🌱