Rick and I are leaders of two Pod / Meetup Groups. At each meeting, we record one of our members demonstrating a recipe. This time, it was my turn. I hope you enjoy.
Delicious, Simple Salad
2 Cucumbers, cubed
2 tomatoes, cubed
1 onion, minced
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
Place ingredients in a large bowl.
Toss and serve.
For best results, allow to marinate in refrigerator for 1 – 3 hours.
Please follow me to let me know that you would like to see more whole food, plant based helpful hints, recipes and tips.
Need someone to help you with food preparation? Contact Amy.
If you would like to learn other ways to navigate this lifestyle, please contact me for a coaching session. I have learned many strategies, tips and hacks while coaching people since 2012. I would love to help you be successful as well.
If you would like to help support my blog, consider shopping on my Amazon Store for Whole Food, Plant Based kitchen gadgets, books, food, home delivered food and more!
If you would like to donate to help me with the costs of maintaining this website, donate here.
Be Strong, Be Well and Be Green!🌱
- LIVE! 14 Year old Culinary Demo Sheriza Hernández!
- LIVE! Heal From Inflammation! Monica Aggarwal, M.D.
- LIVE! Weight Loss Tips & Overcoming Obesity Kim Scheuer, M.D. and Nicki Davis, M.D.
- Strawberry Shortcake Cookies Healthy Tastes Delicious With Talia Fuhrman – Culinary Dessert Demo!
- LIVE! Healing The Thyroid With a Plant Based Lifestyle Q + A Bring Your Questions!