The only thing about this recipe that is exotic and complex is the taste! It is simple to make!
Broccoli Fra Diavolo Instructions
- In large saucepan over medium heat, saute garlic in 1/4 cup water for 3-4 minutes.
- Add broccoli, tomatoes, tomato sauce, hot pepper flakes, Italian seasoning, and no-salt seasoning blend.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in nutritional yeast.
- Note: Cauliflower also works well in this recipe.
- For more Green Power, stir in your favorite, fresh, chopped greens (which will wilt in the heat). This boosts the nutrient density of the dish!
Hi I’m Amy. My husband Rick & I adopted a Whole Plant lifestyle in 2012. We have had fantastic health results. Together, we’ve lost over 130 pounds! We offer private, lifestyle coaching and Zoom cooking lessons. We love to share our knowledge of this lifestyle and hope to spread the word and help others to Be Strong, Be Well and Be Green!🌱