Delicious, simple, inexpensive, easy whole food, plant based recipes that are SOS Free! Esther & Ben Loveridge & Al Schmidt!
Recipes and Esther’s Instant Pot Cheat Sheet + Esther & Ben Loveridge & Al Schmidt contact and bio below.
Click Here to arrange private Zoom cooking classes or coaching with this lifestyle.
Hi I’m Amy. My husband Rick & I adopted a Whole Plant lifestyle in 2012. We have had fantastic health results. Together, we’ve lost over 130 pounds! We offer private, lifestyle coaching and Zoom cooking lessons. We love to share our knowledge of this lifestyle and hope to spread the word and help others to Be Strong, Be Well and Be Green!🌱
Esther Lebeck Loveridge has a passion for sharing the secret of her dramatic weight loss story. She says “It is never too late to begin a journey toward health”. She took her first step at the age of 72 by following “The McDougall Program for Maximum Weight Loss”, a plant-based diet.
Esther has been designated as a “Star McDougaller” and her success story appears on Dr. McDougall’s Health and Medical Center website. She has a BA in Psychology and more recently completed “The Starch Solution Certification Course”.
She is the Administrator of “Esther’s Nutritional Journey” on Facebook where she supports thousands of followers on a daily basis with her inspired words of encouragement.
Esther was featured on the August 5, 2019 cover of Woman’s World Magazine (going from size 26 to size 6). She has told her story on the radio, international interviews and at the SacTown VegFest2019.
She is a great-grandmother, a native of Sacramento, CA and is married to Ben Loveridge, the “Donut Man” who followed her lead and lost 80 pounds since joining her journey. They love traveling the world together.
At age 80, Al could hardly walk without debilitating chest pains. Today he can walk for miles! www.stayingalivewfpb.com
Esther’s Instant Pot Recipes:
Esther’s 3-2-22-10 Rice in the Instant Pot Ingredients
Esther’s 3-2-22-10 Rice in the Instant Pot Instructions
- Put ingredients in the Instant Pot
- Set the timer for 22 minutes
- Let the Instant Pot stay on warm for 10 minutes. Done.
- See below for 2 other variations of this recipe.
Esther’s Pineapple Rice in the Instant Pot Variation#1 Ingredients
Esther’s Pineapple Rice in the Instant Pot Variation#1 Instructions
- Place rice and liquid ingredients in the Instant Pot
- 22 minutes in the Instant Pot
- Leave on warm for 10 minutes
- Add can of drained pineapple chunks when rice finishes cooking.
Al’s Rice, Veggies and Pineapple Ingredients
Al’s Rice, Veggies and Pineapple Instructions
- In a pressure cooker or Instant Pot, add water, uncooked Brown Rice.
- Set the timer in the Instant Pot for 22 minutes and let it
release naturally for 10 minutes.
- Add a whole package of C&W Birds Eye The Ultimate Southwest Blend.
- Optional add balsamic vinegar and / or pineapple.
Al’s Rice, Veggies and Pineapple Comments from Al Schmidt
- The great thing about this meal, is that in fact it is a meal just by it self, and it is great cold. It’s
hard for me to find dishes I like cold. So it’s wonderful for a picnic.
BROMSL Breakfast Ingredients from Dr. Greger of Nutritionfacts.org
Al Adds These Ingredients
BROMSL Breakfast Instructions
- Place the following in a tall and/or thin container.
- Pressure cook for 20 minutes.
BROMSL Breakfast Al’s Notes
- Place in a container. This will give you about weeks worth of
- This is Dr. Michael Greger’s list of grains that are the best for feeding our gut bacteria. He called it them his Probiotic food. Dr. Will Bulsiewicz, The Gut Health MD says that our gut bacteria need as much variety.
Esther’s Spanish Rice in the Instant Pot Variation#2 Ingredients
Esther’s Spanish Rice in the Instant Pot Variation#2 Instructions
- Set the timer for 22 minutes
- Leave on warm for 10 minute
Ben’s One Pot Bean Soup Ingredients
Ben’s One Pot Bean Soup Instructions
- In large stock pot, saute’ onion with garlic in water until onions are soft.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Heat on stove until warm enough to serve.
3 thoughts on “Easy Plant Based Meals and Instant Pot – Yes You Can! Esther & Ben Loveridge & Al Schmidt!”
Love it Amy!
I am glad you enjoyed it! Be Strong, Be Well and Be Green!🌱
Thanks for your kind words. Be Strong, Be Well and Be Green!🌱