Our green star member Joann showed us how to easily make Spring Rolls!
You will need:
spray bottle with water
a smooth surface
sauces for dipping
Choose and prepare your favorite fixings like: Spiralized cucumbers, Vermiceli rice noodles, butter lettuce, matchstick cut carrots, firm tofu sticks, mint leaves, micro greens, freshly squeezed lime juice, finely sliced onions, green spring onions, red, yellow and green peppers, chili pepper, shredded cabbage, snow peas, kimchi, etc.
1. Fill bottom of a shallow plate with lukewarm water.
2. Select a piece of rice paper and note which side is rough or smooth.
3. Dip both sides of 1 rice paper in the water.
4. Spray a smooth surface with some water.
5. Place rough side of rice paper up on a smooth surface.
6. Put your favorite fixings on top of rice paper on bottom 1/2 of rice paper .
7. Be sure to leave 1″ on bottom bare so you can use it to seal roll.
8. Pull bottom of rice paper up towards middle.
9. Fold sides in towards center.
10. Roll up spring roll and enjoy!
Vermicelli Rice Noodles
*Some sauces may be high in sodium:
If you would like help to learn other ways to navigate this lifestyle, please contact me for a coaching session. I have learned many strategies, tips and hacks while coaching people since 2012. I would love to help you be successful as well.
If you would like to help support my blog, consider shopping on my AmazonStore for Whole Food, Plant Based kitchen gadgets, books, food, home delivered food and more!
If you would like to donate to help me with the costs of maintaining this website, recipe development, social media publicity and more, please donate here.
Amy holds a Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate from T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies and eCornell
Be Strong, Be Well and Be Green!