I recently purchased the Ninja Creami! Yay! I did not expect this nice cream to be so yummy and creamy! Scroll down for Rick’s Chocolate Nice Cream recipe. If you don’t have a Ninja Creami, you can put this in pop molds for delicious, frozen pops. For a scoop-able, creamy version follow the directions to make it really creamy in the Ninja Creami! I purchased the less expensive model. To date, the big difference in the more expensive model is that the cups hold 3 cups instead of 2 cups. It also tilts the cup after it is inserted into the machine.
Chocolate Nice Cream Ingredients Be Green With Amy
Chocolate Nice Cream Instructions Be Green With Amy
- In high powered blender like a Vitamix, blend oats, water, dates, cacoa, vanilla (makes sweet oat milk)
- Add nuts and seeds (optional)
- Add bananas
- Blend (if using a Vitamix, use the tamper)
- Pour into Creami containers, put on lid and freeze on a flat surface for 24 hours.
- Will fill 4 (2 cup) Creami Containers
- Once frozen, remove Creami container from freezer. Remove lid. If the nice cream has not been frozen on a level surface, shave top with the top of a spoon, and use the back of the spoon to smooth and level off the top.
- Put container in the Creami machine and press “lite cream”.
- Press “re-mix” 1 time. If not creamy enough, press “re-mix” a 2nd time.
- Fill creami container 1/2 way or 3/4 way with chocolate nice cream mixture. This will depend on how chocolaty or cherry tasting you would like your dessert to be.
- Make sure the top of the mixture is level. Put on lid.
- Freeze for 24 hours or until frozen. (Freeze on a flat surface).
- Remove from freezer and remove lid.
- Put in Creami machine and press “lite cream”.
- Press “re-mix” 1 time.
- Remove creami container from creami machine. Remove lid. Fill with frozen cherries up to max fill line.
- Put in Creami machine and press “mix in”. If you want it less chunky put container back into machine and press “mix in” one more time.
- I use an ice cream scoop to serve. Enjoy!
- If there is any nice cream left over, (ha, ha!), take a spatula or back of a spoon and smooth out top of leftover nice cream. Be sure to scrape down the sides. You may refreeze the leftovers. When you are ready to eat more, simply remove from freezer, put in Creami machine, and blend as directed in recipe.
Cherry Chocolate Nice Cream (chunky and creamy version) Be Green With Amy
Left Over Nice Cream
I love this creamy, nice cream so much that I decided to purchase extra Creami containers so that I never run out of yummy, creamy, nice cream.
Hi I’m Amy. My husband Rick & I adopted a Whole Plant lifestyle in 2012. We have had fantastic health results. Together, we’ve lost over 130 pounds! We offer private, lifestyle coaching and Zoom cooking lessons. We love to share our knowledge of this lifestyle and hope to spread the word and help others to Be Strong, Be Well and Be Green!🌱