Joint pain, stiffness or fatigue can be signs of chronic inflammation.
Cyd Notter will teach us why diet is one of the biggest determinants of your health, and how consuming more plant-based foods — complete with delicious versions of burgers, pastas, and brownies — can relieve or reverse the underlying causes of inflammation.
In this class, you’ll learn:
• The difference between acute and chronic inflammation
• Common contributors to inflammation
• Which diseases and everyday ailments are linked to it
• Which foods are inflammatory vs anti-inflammatory (and why)
• What you can do to find relief from inflammatory issues
• Label reading tips to quickly spot inflammatory foods in packaged products
Get 50% off on Cyd’s full-length Inflammation class with code BeGreenWithAmy
Cyd’s contact info and bio below:
Hi I’m Amy. My husband Rick & I adopted a Whole Plant lifestyle in 2012. We have had fantastic health results. Together, we’ve lost over 130 pounds! We offer private, lifestyle coaching and Zoom cooking lessons. We love to share our knowledge of this lifestyle and hope to spread the word and help others to Be Strong, Be Well and Be Green!🌱
The contents of this video/website are for informational purposes only. Information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment. Always consult your health care provider if you have any health related concerns or questions.
Be Strong, Be Well and Be Green!🌱
When you use our Affiliate links to make purchases we do earn a small commission without any extra cost to you.