If you miss chocolate candy, look no further. Be careful, it is soooo good, you might eat them all! Check out the recipe on BeGreenWithAmyYouTube!
You can get molds for Valentine’s Day, Easter, Halloween, Christmas, and more!
- In high speed blender process Cocoa, Water & Date Paste
- With large servings spoon, Mix in Oats and Nuts
- Mix in Peanut Butter
- Should be thick dough consistency
- Spoon into a silicone mold:
- Freeze for 6 hours or overnight (or until firm).
- Pop out of silicone mold and enjoy or freeze in freezer safe containers. (I prefer glass over plastic).
Valentine’s Day Heart Shaped Candy Mold
Click Here to arrange private Zoom cooking classes or coaching with this lifestyle.
Hi I’m Amy. My husband Rick & I adopted a Whole Plant lifestyle in 2012. We have had fantastic health results. Together, we’ve lost over 130 pounds! We offer private, lifestyle coaching and Zoom cooking lessons. We love to share our knowledge of this lifestyle and hope to spread the word and help others to Be Strong, Be Well and Be Green!🌱
Want someone to help you with this lifestyle? Contact Amy.
Amy holds a Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate from T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies and eCornell
Please follow and share so that I know you would like to see more recipes and hacks.
Subscribe to Be Green With Amy YouTube!
Be Strong, Be Well and Be Green!