Credit: Bob’s Red Mill
- 2 cups Organic Masa Harina
- ½ tsp Bensons’ Table Tasty Salt Substitute
- 1½ to 2 cups of hot water
- Mix salt substitute into the masa harina corn flour. Slowly pour the water into the dough to get a good consistency. The dough should be firm and springy when touched, not dry or sticky. Let rest for about an hour, covered with a damp towel.
- Preheat a griddle or flat surface. Divide the dough into 2 inch balls. Press dough between two pieces of waxed paper, or flatten according to a tortilla press directions, into 6-inch circles. Place flattened dough on a hot griddle or flat surface and cook until the top of the tortilla starts to look cooked, about 1 minute. Flip to the other side and heat for another minute
Please subscribe so that I know you would like to see more helpful information.
2 thoughts on “Corn Tortillas”