– George Adams –
Have you ever walked barefoot on the grass or on the beach for an extended period of time?
There’s been extensive research that has shown that connecting to the earth has many benefits such as:
- Pain relief
- Reduced inflammation
- Normalized muscle tension
- Faster recovery from muscular strain
- Increased levels of energy during the day
- Reduced free radicals in the body
- Improved blood circulation
- Balanced cortisol levels, especially at night
- Improved cardiovascular function
- Improved sleep
- Stress reduction
Research shows the more time spent regularly grounding, the higher the likelihood of relief from symptoms. Some people feel more benefits than others. Why not try it and see?
- Cushioned Floor Mat
- Chair cushions
- Body bands
- Stability Ball to stretch out achy areas
- Kneeling Chair
- Bed pads
I have helped many people to navigate this lifestyle, please contact me for a coaching session. I have learned many strategies, tips and hacks while coaching people since 2012. I would love to help you be successful as well.
Please subscribe so I know you would like me to share more helpful hints.
Check out my BeGreenWithAmy YouTube Channel for lots of whole food, plant based hacks, recipes and more.
Be Strong, Be Well and Be Green!