Lots of people ask me what I eat for breakfast.This breakfast smoothie incorporates lots of high nutrient density foods which I want to consume every day. By starting my day with this high nutrient dense smoothie, even on days when I will be traveling, I am guaranteed that I will take in the nutrients which are so important to my lifestyle.
I usually drink 32 ounces each morning. Update, I no longer add the Naked Juice as it contains mostly apple juice, which is not favorable as it spikes insulin levels. I do sweeten with date paste now.
Be Green With Amy Green Smoothie Ingredients
Be Green With Amy Green Smoothie Instructions
- In high speed blender:
- Put in turmeric, ginger, carrots and beets.
- Pack in leafy greens into blender.
- Add Naked Green Machine, Mango Juice, Pomegranate Juice and Hibiscus Tea.
- Add Chia, Flax seeds and ground pepper.
- Pour off about 12 ounces into a separate 32oz cup or large container and reserve.
- Add frozen fruit and 1 cup water or until it reaches top of blender.
- Pour into the reserved cup and other cups or containers.
- Drink and Enjoy!
Do you like chocolate smoothies? Don’t care for bananas? Check out: Irwin’s Chocolate Smoothie YouTube
Here are some links for the items we used in the Rick’s Green Smoothie on YouTube:
Hi I’m Amy. My husband Rick & I adopted a Whole Plant lifestyle in 2012. We have had fantastic health results. Together, we’ve lost over 130 pounds! We offer private, lifestyle coaching and Zoom cooking lessons. We love to share our knowledge of this lifestyle and hope to spread the word and help others to Be Strong, Be Well and Be Green!🌱