Vegan Sausage Instructions Be Green With Amy
- Sweat the onion, pepper, mushroom, garlic, herbs & spices over a medium heat.
- Add the beans to a mixing bowl with the flour & walnuts.
- Once the onion mix has softened add it to the mixing bowl. Using a masher, mash the mix until it just starts to come together. Don’t over mash the mix, you want some texture.
- Lightly flour your hands, then make the mix into sausage shapes, JoAnn usually gets 8-9 sausages out of the mixture.
- Wrap the sausages individually first in greaseproof paper, then in a sheet of foil, tightly.
- Once you’ve wrapped all of the sausages, place them into a saucepan of simmering water. Allow them to cook for 20 minutes. I used the pressure cooker.
- Remove the sausages from the water once cooked. When cool enough to handle, remove the wrapping.
- Recycle the foil.
- Finely chop the herbs with the garlic, gherkins & capers.
- Once fine add the mix to a bowl & stir in the no salt added mustard & vinegar.
- BBQ or grill the sausages for 4-5 minutes & serve with the salsa.
- JoAnn lightly grills some chicory to serve with the sausages.
For the salsa verde
Vegan Sausage Ingredients Be Green With Amy
Hi I’m Amy. My husband Rick & I adopted a Whole Plant lifestyle in 2012. We have had fantastic health results. Together, we’ve lost over 130 pounds! We offer private, lifestyle coaching and Zoom cooking lessons. We love to share our knowledge of this lifestyle and hope to spread the word and help others to Be Strong, Be Well and Be Green!🌱