Some of my clients have very busy lives and / or are new to cooking. Don’t let these situations be barriers to your healthy lifestyle. This recipe has detailed explanations to help those who are less familiar with cooking. If you don’t eat onions and/or garlic, there are substitution suggestions for you in this recipe. Eat all you want until you are comfortably full. Be Strong, Be Well and Be Green!🌱
Here is another easy recipe: No Oil – Roasted Vegetables Recipe
Sheet Pan Meal Instructions – Takes about 1 hour to cook.
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Line a baking sheet pan with a silicone mat or parchment paper (not wax paper).
- Evenly distribute the vegetables on the pan and drizzle them with the lemon juice (or balsamic vinegar) then sprinkle the seasonings over them.
- Gently toss the mixture with a spoon and / or spatula.
- Set timer for 20 minutes to remind yourself to turn veggies.
- After 20 minutes turn the mixture.
- Set timer for 20 minutes to remind yourself to turn veggies again.
- Cook for another 10 – 20 minutes or until you can pierce a fork into potatoes (and / or beets).
- Serve the Sheet Pan Meal as is or with whole grains and/or your favorite greens.
- Top with Rick’s Walnut Dressing for extra flavor.
- Double, triple or quadruple ingredients for larger portions.
- You can batch cook this to save some for another meal. It is also delicious cold!
Hi I’m Amy. My husband Rick & I adopted a Whole Plant lifestyle in 2012. We have had fantastic health results. Together, we’ve lost over 130 pounds! We offer private, lifestyle coaching and Zoom cooking lessons. We love to share our knowledge of this lifestyle and hope to spread the word and help others to Be Strong, Be Well and Be Green!🌱