Delicious for breakfast, snack or dessert!
Click here for 5 FREE Recipes!
- In a food processor with S-Blade, grind 1 cup Rolled Oats into flour consistency.
- In a high powered blender or Vita-Mix, blend Orange Juice and Date Paste.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Oat Flour, contents of blender and remaining ingredients. Add water if needed to
- Pour into a microwavable, silicone baking pan or lined with silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Microwave for 6 minutes in 1,000 watt microwave.
- Or bake in the oven 350 20=25 minutes
For great whole food, plant based recipes, hacks and more check out:
Zoom cooking classes available! Having challenges with this lifestyle?
I would love to provide you with more help!
Click here to schedule a coaching session!
Be Strong, Be Well and Be Green!🌱
When you use our Affiliate links to make purchases we do earn a small commission without any extra cost to you.