- 5 Medjool dates (pits removed, soaked in 3/4 cup water)
- 1 Tablespoon cashews or sunflower seeds (can soak with the dates)
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa/cacao powder
- 1/2 cup cooked black beans
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Extra water on hand to add to during blending
- In a high-powered blender (e.g. Vitamix or Blendtec), combine all of the ingredients, including the soaking water for the dates, and blend until silky smooth.
- Add extra water, a tablespoon or so at a time, (up to ~5 tablespoons total), to achieve the right consistency, (a semi-thick sauce rather than a stiff dip).
- Store in a squeeze bottle, in the back of the fridge.
To print this recipe, click here, then scroll down and click on print button below recipe
Please subscribe so I know you would like me to share more helpful hints.